Sunday, November 21, 2010

What I learned this week.

This week was on chapter 13,
and there are many more sections and chapters to come.
This chapter had six sections,
and none of the six were fun.
But I learned something new,
and true knowledge I received.
More problems and more formulas,
seems to always keep my mind off ease.
This is the time of the year,
were high school kids always seems to slack off.
This is how teens go down the wrong path,
and the knowledge that was gained, ends up lost.
I tend to not follow the crowd,
and get lost in the struggle.
I plan to keep my grades up,
and stay away from trouble.
The week was long and tough,
but now we have a break.
Now I have time to catch up on sleep,
from those long nights of staying up late.
Happy holidays to everyone,
and have of mind full of love instead of hate.
And don't take this time for granted,
go to sleep instead of staying up eating thanksgiving cake.

#1: Find the first 5 terms of t*n = 2n - 9
t*1 = 2(1) - 9 = 2 - 9 = - 7
t*2 = 2(2) - 9 = 4 - 9 = -5
t*3 = 2(3) - 9 = 6 - 9 = -3
t*4 = 2(4) - 9 = 8 - 9 = -1
t*5 = 2(5) - 9 = 10 - 9 = 1
#2: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
t*n = t*1 + (n-1)d
t*n = 2 + (n-1)2
t*n = 2 + 2n -2
t*n = 2n



No comments:

Post a Comment