Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chapter 10 ( Rico Allen)

This week was long,
and these formulas were hard to remember.
I thought it was going to get easier,
because we're so close to December.

Santa Clause is nowhere near,
so the presents we want, we will not receive.
Just new formulas and hard work,
to keep our minds from ease.

Chapter 10 was difficult,
But I know there are many chapters to come.
I thought senor year was going to be problem free,
but my problems have just begun.

Everything happens for a reason,
and my God works for the good.
I wouldn't drop this class to ease my mind.
even if I could.

This will prepare me for life,
because like math problems, life problem we'll have to face.
To succeed, you need formulas and a good work ethic
Just to win this "problem" race.

I also learned, he puts people in your life,
to help you to succeed.
because of Mary and Ms. Robinson
this statement, I truly believe.

They have helped me get through
this whole time, while I sat in this new place.
Now its about to be another week of learning,
its time to sit down and buckle up for this new race!

Much knowledge I will receive
and many problems I'll overcome.
If learning a lot in a little amount of time was a game,
I have already won. :)


Sincerely,
Rico Allen

Thank you Ms. Robinson & Mary (if that's how you spell it) for all that you have done.

Formulas for the week:
10.1
cos(x+/- B) = cosx cosB -+ sinx sinB
sin(x+/-B) = sinx cosB +- cosx sinB

10.2
tan(x+B)= tanx+tanB/1-tanxtanB
tan(x+B)= tanx-tanB/1+tanxtan

cot(x+B)= 1-cotxcotB/cotx +cotB
cot(x-B)= 1+cotxcotB/cotx-cotB
10.3

sin 2x=2sinxcosx
cos 2x= cos^2x- sin^2x

Example:
10.1
sin 15
(45-30) =sin45cos30-cos45sin30
then solve using trig chart

I would put more examples but I have to go workout.

Enjoy!

1 comment: