Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rico Allen What I learned this week.

Another long week,
but it was worth the struggle.
I learned more about Sin and Cosine,
and chapter 10.3 gave me some trouble.
I beleieve I passed my test, thats
the results of of studying hard.
But this next section,
Im going to have to take charge.
Study harder, and sleep a great deal,
are my plans.
Some things you have to sacrafise,
just to have a chance.
I also learned a life lesson,
while sitting in 6th period, in my seat.
Its not to good to complain,
it shows that you're a little weak.
When your faced with adversity,
you have to learn how to get throught it.
He'll never put you through something,
if he knew you couldn't do it.
So my goal for this weeek coming,
is try harder and get through the work witch seems unstoppable.
Im know I can do it,
because through him, anything is possible.

This week we learned some new formulas for chapter 10:
10.1
cos(x+/- B) = cosx cosB -+ sinx sinB
sin(x+/-B) = sinx cosB +- cosx sinB

10.2
tan(x+B)= tanx+tanB/1-tanxtanB
tan(x+B)= tanx-tanB/1+tanxtan

cot(x+B)= 1-cotxcotB/cotx +cotB
cot(x-B)= 1+cotxcotB/cotx-cotB
10.3

sin 2x=2sinxcosx
cos 2x= cos^2x- sin^2x

1 comment: