Sunday, October 17, 2010

What have I learned this week? (Rico Allen)

This week I learned a great deal
so knowedge I surely recieved.
At first I thought it was impossible
but soon I started to believe.

I saw that math could be simple
if you use your formulas as your tool kit.
Anything is possible only
if you put your mind to it.

I learned that math is sort of like life
and problems, you have to figure them out.
But when your done with the equation
you'll be happy without a doubt.

I learned how to write the trig chart
and it took some hard thinking.
and the difference between Sin and Cosine
was the knowledge I was seeking.

I also learned what alot of new formulas
something I thought I wouldnt be able to achieve.
like using Y over R
and converting radiants into degrees.

On friday we got a new formula
from chapter 10.1.
I thought my problems was over
but they have yet begun.

But I'm ready for the challenge
even though the obstacles might seem unstoppable.
But with a little hard work and faith
anything is possible.

Thanks to Ms. Robinson and my Sophomore tutor (lol) (she knows who she is) I've almost caught up with the class. And I'm looking forward to learning new things

Formulas I learned this week:
Minutes and seconds to degrees
M/60 + S/3600

Ex: 151 50'27"
50/60+27/3600=150.8408 degrees

Radian to Degrees r= pie
180/r

Ex: 28r/15
180/r*28r/15=336 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment